Sunday, January 09, 2011
A New Year, A New Issue
Remember the Sunset Bolero Vest? Well, in the first issue of this year's Inspired Knitters Club, the focus is on riverizing existing patterns, including the Sunset Bolero, used as an example here.
Remember Knit A Beach evocative guide? Well, how about that same vest melded into Knit a River?
Learn how with the new issue of the 2011 Inspired Knitters Guide 1, available with your membership now. Oh, and the Knit a River Evocative Guide comes free with your membership!
Friday, December 03, 2010
A NEW YEAR BEGINS: JOIN NOW FOR 2011
- Two free guides or the equivalent of 4 patterns
- 6 issues of the Inspired Knitters Club
- Free patterns and media resources in the Members Library
- Special offers on kits and yarn throughout the year
- Special patterns exchanged in the library on a regular basis. Today it's the Berber Jacket, tomorrow it will be another special, offering even more benefits!