Wednesday, March 25, 2015
The Inspired Knitters Art to Wear Club 2015 spring Edition
The Spring Ascension Shrug features in the second Inspired Knitters Art to Wear Club coming to members in March. Are you ready to knit the spirit of spring? Join today!
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
The New Inspired Knitters Club 2015 Goes Art to Wear
JOIN ME FOR THE NEW 2015 INSPIRED KNITTERS CLUB, A FREE-FALL EXCURSION INTO TAKING KNITTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
What's different in 2015:
- Designs will be more of the art-to-wear line -- creative, dramatic and unique.
- Each major design offered will be described within a club issue and will not be made available outside the club. These are not designed to be duplicated exactly as in traditional patterns but used as the touchstone to launch your own unique creation.
- Occasionally smaller pieces will be offered as 'patterns' beyond the club and those will automatically sent to club members.
- Each design technique will have options for smaller projects like scarves or bags so you can start small, if desired.
- Club guides will be illustrated by line and watercolor paintings as well as by photographs to better combine my passion for knitting as an art.
- Every membership comes with the same offer of $40 worth of existing patterns but this year the offering will include a choice between compiled back issues of the Club starting with Volume 1 2010 and going up to Volume 4, 2014.
Here's where I'll pour all my textile creativity without straining to adapt to a traditional knitting world. No patterns. No rules. No bridles or restraints. Suggestions, outlines, guides and occasionally even charts, yes, but patterns no.
The club is to become more unabashedly experimental, creative, and adventurous, more along the art-to-wear line than the follow-my-directions-to-get-to-exhibit-A style.
First for 2015 in the first club issue coming in January is the free-flow short row tunic shown above.
TO JOIN, CLICK ON THE SIGN UP TODAY BUTTON ON THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND SIDE